My Blog List

The ONLY Thing You Need to Know About Your Current or Ex-Man


This is the shortest post I have ever made, but it contains the opportunity of a lifetime.

 
Many of you are from the USA, some from Australia, some from Europe, and some from the UK.
 
I am doing a very special program for women for use in the comfort of your own home
 
It's a chance of a lifetime actually.
 
My new book is coming out in 11 months, and I want to talk about real women contending with real world circumstances in terms of their challenges with men today, in our Western Culture. Dealing with finding the right man, the right career, and the right satisfaction with life.
 
I went on CNN tonight and I must admit I held back. The topic was about growth in the past five years in prenuptual agreements and a new form of insurance called "Divorce Insurance."
 
Some of you have been divorced, but from past experience, if you have ever suffered a breakup with a man, it's not much different an effect on the psyche.
 
They asked me what I think of the trend and it's obvious.
 
When we are talking about dating and psychology, what both men and women are after, the answer is true COMMITMENT, but when we bring marriage into the picture, the whole game changes.
 
Now it's about legal contracts and fiduciary responsibilities. 
 
Yet the psychology between a man and a woman only involves the three processes I talk about in the Seventh Sense Program - Sexual Attraction, Emotional Attraction and Intellectual Attraction, which is COMMITMENT.
 
This is all explained in the Seventh Sense Program at:
 
 
This experience made me think a long time about the predicament of couples today.
 
Women now are the majority in the workplaces of western culture. They are approaching a 2:1 ratio of college/university graduation, and one study showed that comparing single women without children side by side to single men without children, women make 8% more income than men.
 
Given what you have already learned from me about the nature of femininity and masculinity and the needs of a couple to maintain BOTH, you can see the writing on the wall.
 
It's not good.
 
So I decided to do something special.  It's for women who are truly committed to rapid change in their lives.
 
It will last a 5 day span, until friday morning.
 
If you have every been broken up with a man, divorced, suffered in some way for not being understood by a man, or not found a voice to express what you want from men, where to find THAT, how to get it, and how to maintain it, this is for you...
 
I am going to teach you the latest that science has to offer, from my own field, about the process of:
 
* How to attract any man in the first hour of meeting him.  Of course. That's the easy part. (The question that's far more difficult is whether he is suitable to your personality, your lifestyle, and your life goals, and nobody who trains women LIVE out on the town can accomplish that like I can.) We will meet by phone to discuss this.
 
* How to know that you know that you know a man is right, right, right for you, whether you are going to be overjoyed for life in choosing him, and how to know for SURE that a man, no matter how appealing on the surface, will absolutely not work out with you, and WILL let you down. (If you like, I will review every prior boyfriend you have ever had with you, to put this to rest for good.)
 
* How to recover from breakup or divorce, in ONE night with my materials. The first night. (If you don't feel you are fully recovered from any stress, trauma, or obsession about a past love after the first 24 hours in training with me from the comforts of your own home, I insist that you go out with my full refund and blessing. I don't need your money. I need your full recovery from the past relationships that bring you down. It's my mission in life to do so.)
 
* Not just "how to have good relationships," but what reliable science says is true about you, men, and dating, what fails, what works every time, and most important of all, what makes your challenges, strengths, and preferences different from those of every other woman. This is a major difference from any other women's training program that treats all men the same as every other man, and all women as identical cardboard cutouts. No woman is the same as any other, and no man has the same needs or preferences in a woman. Only the method I have developed from my training in science affords a way of dividing this up into its working parts - all in a way that is tailored only to you and the right "fit" of the type of man for you. Others do not know how to do that. By noon of the day after starting my material you WILL.
 
* Finding the precise connection between your choice of men and your choice of career in a way that amplifies BOTH areas of your life. HINT: he does NOT do the same career as you, but also does NOT do a career completely unrelated either. I have the answer to how to strike a social and career BALANCE.
 
* Lastly, if you are a woman who has had challenges in the area of earing potential, and difficulty in both the areas of men and work, then this special offer is especially for you. I want you to write me personally about the special program I am running for women with challenges in the income area, who also want to blast their abilities with men through the roof.
 
So I'll end there. This situation is ONLY for women who are serious about transforming their skills with men, and career progress in tandem, and may have financial challenges.
 
I will tell you personally by email what my plans for you are, only upon writing me at drpaul@womenshappiness.com.
 
This opportunity will last for 5 days and 10 more students only, then it will close immediately.
 
Get to writing me at drpaul@womenshappiness.com. The clock is ticking.  5 days only.
 
Don’t forget you will always find me coaching and teaching skills, strategies and tactics at the online university of, www.doctorpauloncall.com, where your questions and successes can be considered for the newsletter.
 
And the core training materials that will cause more growth in your feminine life than you ever thought possible, my latest plans for you and research and development are at www.womenshappiness.com.  
 
See you there!
 
Dr Paul

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...