My Blog List

Ties don’t change: SRK on Morani

Friendship with Morani will remain the same: SRK
See photo
Personal relationships don't change," said superstar Shah Rukh Khan at a press conference, when asked for his reaction on the arrest of his friend, film producer Karim Morani, a co-accused in the 2G spectrum allocation case.

"I have personal relations with several people in the industry. Cineyug has been part of the industry much before I came in. A lot of actors and actresses are friendly with the Moranis, who are good people. The matter is sub judice and the law will take its own course. We are all law-abiding people," said Khan.

When asked whether Cineyug conducted a transaction with Kalaignar TV as well as Red Chillies through the same account, he replied, "I don't think anybody said that. It's not true. The Enforcement Directorate knows best and will take care of it. But don't sensationalize it and involve me in it."

On Morani's role as an associate producer of his film Ra.One, Khan said, "The reason Karim came into the picture as associate producer of my film is because Sanjiv Chawla (Juhi Chawla's brother) fell ill. Somebody had to fill in and so I asked a friend to do it. And he's done a great job of it."

When asked whether Morani had approached Sunanda Pushkar, wife of politico Shashi Tharoor, to buy astake in Kolkata Knight Riders, Khan replied, "Karim's approaching Sunanda has nothing to do with me."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...