My Blog List

Louis: Cheryl won't forgive Simon

Simon and Cheryl
Still in contact ... Louis Walsh and Cheryl Cole

LOUIS Walsh reckons that Cheryl Cole will never forgive Simon Cowell after getting the sack from the US X Factor.

The Irish judge said the pair will never be friends again after she refused to return to the UK show following her humiliating exit.
He told a newspaper: "Cheryl and Simon will never patch things up.
"Absolutely not. No, no, no, no and no. I've been speaking to Cheryl all day and there is no way I can sort those two out.
"Cheryl is keeping herself to herself and is being really strong. She's moved on and will come back even more fantastic than before.

Simon
Not friends anymore ... Simon Cowell
"X Factor won't be the same without her and it's such a shame the way things ended. I'm really going to miss her." And he said that she's planning to get over her X Factor disappointment by reuniting with the members of Girls Aloud next year.
He added: "I've been on the phone to Cheryl all day. Honestly, I can show you texts, she's back with Girls Aloud in 2012 and they're going to tour."
And Louis, 58, claimed that Cheryl is already able to laugh at her mistakes on the US show, including her bizarre choice of outfit for her American debut.
The 27-year-old wore an orange ruffled top and purple flared jeans and backcombed her locks for the first day of auditions in LA.
He said: "I told her I'm not wearing purple flares or backcombing my hair. She has a good sense of humour so she laughed."
Louis returned to the UK X Factor panel for the first day of auditions yesterday alongside new judges Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Kelly Rowland.
The trio have replaced Simon, Cheryl and Dannii Minogue for this year's series.
Talking about Cheryl's departure from the panel, Gary, 40, said: "I sent her some texts sending her support because she's a good friend of mine, so I'm disappointed, but the other two girls are going to be really great also."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...