My Blog List

The New Koran

Welcome to our web page.
Continuing in the Doctrine of God's New Koran , We invite you to share Mohammed's advice , that God's servants demonstrate Heavenly Signs.
Our Chief Mufti offers God's healing , miracles and exorcism ministry
to ISLAM with Holy Spirit Blessings.
Invite him to your meetings and receive God's power also.
For further information  please  e-mail to us.

Mohammed was correct , he said , “sends”.
Islam , tell Me how many times
did Mohammed use the word “sends” ?
It means that I continue in the present and the future
as I always have , talking to and blessing men.
“Sends” , it was written in the present tense.
So let us go from OLD to NEW.

I speak to the world , governments ,
Christians , Jews , Catholics , Hindu , Buddhists and all the others.
You have not produced one leader for Me to use as a MAN of GOD ,
not one prophesying or continually demonstrating Holy Spirit signs.
The priests deal falsely , they do mock and ignore Me.
So behold , I have and will do a NEW THING !

Behold , I have turned to Islam
to give you the fullness of My love ,
wisdom , blessing , power of the Holy Spirit and salvation.
I watched you pray for 1400 years ,
who will stop Me answering and choosing you ?
Will Islam be My voice to speak to the world ?
Who else can give you a better offer , I know of no one!

I have ordained My own Chief Mufti ,
given him angels and the Holy Spirit without measure
to serve Islam.
His mission is to give to Moslems
all of My “spiritual blessings” , power to heal the sick ,
perform miracles ,
authority over demons and Satan.
Heavenly signs to confirm
that I speak to men and choose them to teach and speak for Me.
This is the work he is already doing ,
many Moslems have received by his ministry.
As I was with Jesus Christ , so am I with him.

Behold , I have given you a “New Koran” ,
it has equal power with the Bible.
It was written in the power of My Holy Spirit
with no contradictions in it.
By this let all religions call Islam blessed above all others ,
mosques become Holy Temples full of heavenly signs.
Let the world tremble as you become My voice and power.
This is not more of “man’s religion”.
The God of your New Koran is GOD.
Let us lead the “world” by signs for Me.
The New Koran ,
spiritual information , power and salvation for Islam.
This book is revelation and teaching from God.
Moslems can receive Holy Spirit
confirmation from it “according” to the Torah and the Gospel.
Many heavenly signs were seen and enjoyed
by many people during its teaching and writing.
All Moslems and especially their teachers should read it.

“The New Koran”.
Hard cover.
Russian version – 176 pages or English version – 160 pages.
Price: 200 rub. plus postal expenses.
Postal expenses:
 
all Russia by land 35 rub. ,
by air 90 rub.;
Byelorussia , Estonia by land 81 rub. ,
by air 140 rub.;
all other countries by land 145 rub. ,
by air 210 rub.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...