My Blog List

New Islam.

Muftis all over the world pray and look for “reformation”.
I , God , give it with heavenly signs.
The Old Koran , Torah and Gospels
pointed the way for the New Koran , Gospels and promises.
For New Islam to receive Holy Spirit blessings every day ,
authority to use and give them to build Our Kingdom.
Old Islam , be a new brother to Me ,
I have written you a “New Koran it is a Bible for you” ,
with more promises than the old ones.
This Word is Me , see also My 4 New Gospels ,
that worldly Christianity forbade itself to accept.

Islam , come , receive My teaching according to “Torah and Gospel”
that Mohammed accepted.
But now their powers are explained and offered to you with love.
Written by the pen of My Chief Mufti with no contradictions ,
now We are waiting for you , to receive all blessings from Us.
I invite you to take all the blessings false christianity rejected.
My favour and offer is now towards Islam ,
let Us see your faith to receive Our fullness.

We are building a New Islam , not new Christianity ,
We offer you their inheritance.
You will be under My authority not theirs ,
pure Islam will be separate to false christianity and mans religion.
My Chief Mufti is also My Chief Priest on earth ,
I have commanded him to serve and give you every spiritual blessing.

Have faith , read and receive from the only doctrine
that has My full Holy Spirit power.
Remember , I forbid Myself to convert you to “false christianity”.
But give to Islam freely the doctrine of My real church to build
a New Islam. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...