My Blog List

few people I know to look over it this week

I'm planning on sending out my first press release this week and want to get some tips before I do so.

You can look at the rough draft of the press release I plan on sending out at [http://www.droplistpro.com/press-release_04-24-05.htm]

I'm going to give it to a few people I know to look over it this week, but I would love some feedback from as many people as possible, so if you can please let me know what you think.

I plan on using prWeb to send out the press release and I have a couple questions:

1. Because this is my first press release should I use the FREE option and save the paid option for later or is it best to start with $200 option that allows keyword embedded links?
2. Should I only submit to prWeb or should I submit to as many free options as I can find?
3. My press release is about 800 words. Should it be longer/shorter?
4. Do you have any suggestions on getting the article picked up by news sites?
5. Should the press release be more facts or story?
6. Is it OK to do it from a first person narrative?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...