My Blog List

Holiday Roundup: 10 Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas


Hello lovelies! Did you all have a great weekend? Mine started out with a mean seasonal cold, but thankfully by Sunday morning I was feeling well again, thanks to this awesome natural cold syrup that Satsuki recommended to me over on twitter (thank you again Satsuki).
This week I wanted to start off the roundups I promised, with 10 great Last Minute DIY Gift Ideas. There are loads of handmade presents to make online, but once I started searching I realized that not many of them can actually be completed in a short period of time or without too many expensive supplies. So after a rather exhaustive hunt (and remember I was still ill at this point, so I might have missed a lot of great ones) I found these projects to share with you all. Tomorrow I'll be sharing a roundup of delicious and not-too-complicated recipes that are great for making and gifting. See you then! xo Ez

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful blog! I will visit more often :)) Visit me!
FOLLOW?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...