My Blog List

Holiday Roundup: 16 Great Food / Recipe Gifts


Hi guys! So yesterday I started off this week's holiday roundups with 10 simple DIY gift ideas, and today I thought I'd share some great food/recipe gift links with you all. Again, I tried to find projects that were specifically on the quick and easy side of things, since I know we are all hurry-scurrying to get everything ready in time for the big day. I've also linked to a few makable goodies for those with special dietary needs (I added a note next to those links). And finally, a few of these projects don't even involve any cooking at all! I hope they will come in handy for you. xo Ez
1. Baileys Mint Truffles from Bakers Royal | 2. Fabulous Five-Minute Fudge from Better Homes and Gardens | 3. Spiced Nuts and Pretzel Mix from Wives with Knives (via Erin) | 4. Hot Chocolate Spoons by A Beautiful Mess / Can be made gluten-free (via Iris) | 5. Chocolate Almond Popcorn from Martha Stewart, photo by Lisa Hubbard / gluten-free | 6. Easy Rollo Pretzel Bites from The Queso (via Fairytale Cottage) | 7. Candy Sticks from Martha Stewart /  8. Flourless Fudge Chocolate Chip Cookies from Chocolate & Carrots / Can be made gluten-free | 9. Peppermint Meringue Cookies from Skip to My Lou / gluten-free (via Cratzine) | 10. Mulling Sachets from Martha Stewart / vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free

11. Candy Cane Truffles from Hungry Girl Por Vida | 12. Cookie Mixes in Jars from The Kitchen Finesse | 13. Peppermint Reindeer Patties with Free Printable Tags / can be made gluten-free | 14. Peppermint Bark from Martha Stewart | 15. Homemade Seasoned Salts from Eat at Home / vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free | 16. Toffee Blondie Mix from Better Homes and Gardens

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...