My Blog List

Obama Talks Birth Certificate On Oprah

obama talks birth certificate on oprah
Earlier this month, we were excited to learn that President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama would be guests on the May 2nd episode of Oprah!
Now, the day is coming, and we've already got some excerpts from the Obama/Oprah interview, regarding our President's birth certificate.
Here's Obama on the subject:
"Can I just say I was there, so I knew. I knew I had been born. I remembered it."
"I said to my team, look, even though this is not usually what the state of Hawaii does, even though the Republican governor of Hawaii, the Democratic governors of Hawaii, all the various officials had confirmed that I was born here, let's ask them for a special dispensation where they will go ahead and provide us with the original to see if we can put this to rest."
"I know that there is going to be a segment of people for which no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest, but I am speaking for the vast majority of the American people as well as for the press. We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We have better stuff to do. I have got better stuff to do. We have got big problems to solve."
Couldn't agree with you more, Obama!
What do U think about all of this? Does the President make valid points?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...