My Blog List

Brooke's got expensive tastes

BROOKE Vincent looked like she was ready to splash some of her soap star wages when she tested out a flash car.

The 18-year-old, who plays Weatherfield's Sophie Webster, was spotted getting ready to give the pricey Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gullwing car a spin.
The Corrie star, who was dressed in a leather jacket, ripped jeans and long white printed top, looked like she was having a great time as she played around in the car's front seat.
It looked like Brooke has expensive tastes as the car is priced at an eye watering £112,000.
Earlier she told her Twitter followers: "Off To Mercedes Car Shopping Woooo... Excited Is NOT The Word xxx [sic]"
But the pretty actress - who had trouble getting her feet to reach the pedals with her little legs - seemed to reconsider paying out such a sky-high sum
She opted to take another car, a £14,990 CLC200 BlueEFFICIENCY Sport out for a test drive instead.
Brooke, who was looking to upgrade her current car, a Peugeot, to the slightly more modestly priced model out on Manchester's roads with two of the showroom's staff.
Despite the quick drive it wasn't enough to convince Brooke to purchase the vehicle as she left the lot empty-handed.
The youngster recently opened up to a magazine about her trouble finding a boyfriend.
She blamed the dry spell on playing a lesbian on the soap opera leading boys to think she's not available.
The young star told Reveal magazine: "Please tell the fellas I'm not gay. I don't have a boyfriend at the moment, but I'm definitely straight.
"I'm single with no special fella in my life right now because I feel I'm in a good place with my acting and just concentrating on my role in Corrie. It's regular work and it's good for me.
"If a boyfriend comes along, so be it. The best advice my mum has ever given me is to go with your heart."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...