My Blog List

Jennifer Hudson is set to release her brand new album

Grammy and Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson is set to release her highly anticipated new album 'I Remember Me' on April 25th.

To mark her return to the musical limelight, Jennifer will be making the worldwide television debut performance of her new track 'Where You At' on The Oprah Show in the US today (Feb 10th).

The album title, 'I Remember Me', is based on a poem written by Jennifer and composed into a beautiful song co-written by Ryan Tedder (Beyonce's 'Halo' and Leona Lewis' 'Bleeding Love') that will be featured on the album. Additional writers and producers on the album include multi-award winners Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Rich Harrison, Ne-Yo and Stargate.

''m excited about this album because it's almost like a renewal for me, reflected through the chapters of my life,' comments Jennifer. ''ve called it 'I Remember Me' because of the journey I've been on. I've learned that life constantly surprises you, no matter your plans. My fans have been so loyal, I feel like they have been on this journey with me and I can't wait for them to hear the new album.'

Clive Davis, Chief Creative Officer, Sony Music Entertainment states: "Jennifer is the voice of the new generation and she literally soars on her second album 'I Remember Me.' Jennifer fulfills all of her promise and all of the prophesies that she will be on that short list of great vocalists of our time."

The first UK single will be announced soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...