My Blog List

Jennifer Hudson is moving back to Chicago

The singer-and-actress ' whose mother, brother and nephew were murdered in October 2008 ' is planning to move out of Florida so she and fiancé David Otunga can raise their 12-month-old son David closer to their loved ones.

She said: 'With the baby growing up, we want him to be around our family. We feel so secluded. Both David and I are the babies of the family, and we want to be home with our families as well.'

The 'Dreamgirls' star loves motherhood and dreams of having a sister for David in the future.

She added to Michigan Avenue magazine: 't's very beautiful; I'm enjoying it. I've got the sweetest little baby in the world. He just got two new teeth, so he smiles with them now. He pokes them out there, like, 'Look at my teeth.'

' definitely want to have another one. I want to have a little girl, maybe in three or four years from now.'

The 28-year-old star loves to chronicle family life in photographs and says her young son loves having his picture taken.

She said: ' love to take photos, and because I love pictures so much my son David is used to taking pictures. Even the dogs are; they are ready anytime to take a picture. They know what a camera is, that's how many pictures we take.'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...