My Blog List

Yuvraj, Aanchal are just friends!


achul-450.jpg
Aanchal Kumar poses with Zulfi Syed, but not with Yuvraj (at the back)
Yuvraj and Aanchal claim to be 'just friends'. But this is hard to believe when they just refuse to get clicked together

After evading questions for a long time pertaining to their relationship status, cricketer Yuvraj Singh and model Anchal Kumar finally opened up for the first time. The duo, who met in Chandigarh last week asked - "Who says we are dating?", but just refused to pose together. This rendezvous turned out to be quite an exciting affair...

What's exactly between you guys?
Yuvi: We are buddies. And it was very wrong when people called us lovebirds. I mean I was zapped to see what's being written about.
Aanchal: We have been friends since childhood and there's nothing more between us.

What was your reaction when you read about the reports regarding you two?
Yuvi: I kept quiet for a while. I was angry, but then I have learnt to stay cool. I remember those days... Uff, those were the hardest days.
Aanchal: I got furious. Trust me it took me many days to get back to normal. I couldn't control my tears.

Why did it take for you two so long to speak up on the issue?
Yuvi: I know what the truth is. And moreover I don't believe in giving justifications or clarifications. When I have not done anything wrong, why should I clear my stand?
Aanchal: Hello!! What issue are you talking about? I don't think I have to tell people what my relation with Yuvi is.

You guys met up after a long time...
Yuvi: It was long due! And see we met in our hometown. We had a long discussion as we occasionally get time to chit chat.
Aanchal: Yes! The treat for the World Cup victory was due.

Will there be further outings like this?
Yuvi: Yes. Again, I am saying we are friends.
Aanchal: Why not? Is it a crime to meet my pal?

These link-ups and rumours take away the peace of mind?
Yuvi: See, I am use to all this now. But yes, it pinches a lot.

Aanchal: Of course! So many negative thoughts surface, but all this just make you strong.Marriage plans?
Yuvi: I will do when I meet someone compatible.
Aanchal: No comments.

Your friendship has provided instant fodder for the rumour mills...
Yuvi: Let them think what they want to.
Aanchal: I think some people are jealous, but I want to tell them our friendship will go on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...