My Blog List

Song of Blades & Heroes – Dwarf Warband


At the start of February, we finally got to play Song of Blades & Heroes at Scimitar Wargames Club. These are an excellent set of fast-play skirmish rules, and they proved to be an instant hit.
It was immediately decided that we should play these again in a few weeks (it will actually be this coming Wednesday) and so I decided that I needed a a warband to play with – and a Dwarf Warband was the obvious choice. I bought the figures at the Hammerhead show a couple of weekends ago – they are all figures from Hasslefree Miniatures excellent range of Dwarfs – and I actually finished painting and basing them yesterday:
The figures include a leader, a wizard, a cleric, 2 elites, 4 warriors and a crossbowman. There is a Trollslayer to add to this group at some point, but these wil give a good variety of models for my 300 point warband.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...