My Blog List

The quiet of a beloved cupcake bakery in the morning: Sugar Sweet Sunshine opens at 8 am

I was lucky enough to get to Sugar Sweet Sunshine, on New York's Lower East Side, close to 9 in the morning the other day. It was sunny and beautiful and peaceful. I'm usually there on weekends or much later in the day when it's crowded, and there was something about the space that was very welcoming. And I learned that on the weekends they've been selling packages of 12 mini cupcakes, as seen below, and they're very popular. They also do mini cupcakes as custom cupcake orders as well. Their cupcakes are $1.75 (a huge bargain in NYC) and the mini cupcakes are $1 each.






mini cupcakes


cupcakes in cups


their classic Sunshine (vanilla/vanilla) cupcakes




cozy little box of 9 assorted cupcakes I bought


their fun sign outside - the other side is their classic "Top 10 Reasons to Eat a cupcake," which is also available in hoodie form!

And some heart cupcakes of theirs I found on Facebook:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...