My Blog List

Pretty please cheesecake cookie cupcake with lots of beautiful cherrie on top!

Whoa, is this cupcake simply stunning or what? I'm totally captivated by how beautiful it looks! It's by Camber from the blog Food Snots, where you can get the recipe,



She writes:

ade these for my in-laws Easter celebration on Sunday. I modified the recipe just a little, cause, well I'm a "from scratch" kind of girl, and the original recipe wanted you to get store bought cookie dough :/ So if you want, you can just substitute store bought cookie dough for my cookie dough recipe. I absolutely love this recipe though! It is so fun and different. Make sure when you are baking your cookie dough the first time, to watch and take them out as soon as the cookie dough has filled the bottom of the cup. I flattened my cookie dough out a little too before baking just to help, but you really don't want to bake the dough at all at this point. The more you bake it here will determine whether the cookie bottom is chewy or not. Don't stress, just check on it about every 2 minutes. One other thing I did different is, I only added cherry filling to half of the cheesecake cups. That way people that are fruit dessert people, like me, can have it with cherries, and those that don't like fruity desserts can have it without.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...