My Blog List

Pretty and delicious cupcakes at The Yellow Cupcake Co., Seattle

I don't have time at the moment to share everything about my visit to The Yellow Cupcake Co. in the Belltown area of Seattle (conveniently within easy walking distance of Seattle Center and Experience Music Project, where I went to see the new Nirvana exhibit), so that will have to wait, but for now, a few snapshots. They offer different cupcake flavors every day, as well as French Press coffee and a large selection of teas, and will be on the Cooking Channel soon. Follow them and find out daily flavors . If you go close to closing, cupcakes are 40% off! Their official site is theyellowleafcupcake.com.


Boston cream cupcake, lavender coconut in background


inside the Boston cream cupcake


Lavender on the bottom of the cake part of the lavender coconut cupcake


Vanilla toffee and chocolate cupcakes


chocolate was my favorite!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...