My Blog List

Perhaps in the eyes of each other is beautiful lover

Perhaps in the eyes of each other is beautiful lover, but how long can the United States, one hour, day, year, or a lifetime! In my ideal woman is the most beautiful simplicity and kindness, beauty is not necessarily the looks, think about how long we can maintain the face of man’s life is very short only your beautiful face only one-fifth of life, real life the inclusion of too much frustration, cosmetics, plastic surgery, drugs can not imagine there is more stimulating way to succeed in the United States, but the beauty of innocence lost! I saw a girl willing to marry the hero who saved others, but he has changed dramatically, I moved so far, she is beautiful! A girl because of his facial injuries in the initiative to work with the boyfriend, the girl said with tears: I do not want you with me take my pain: the boy said simply simple: you will always be the most beautiful in my eyes, Even if you go to a face full of wrinkles old you are, marry me! Maybe the U.S. really do not have to disguise and decorate Jacuzzi! Then I thought of this in real life, I have also been around more or less one way or another the United States, who care to their side of the passing, I look at different faces every day, the thought of their beauty, busy morning street cleaners to clean up so your beauty, construction workers building the city is so beautiful farmland hard sorghum farmers plow the beautiful, and we may even look down on or exclude these beautiful, such beauty think we do not have . Whenever we think of changing clothes when it is already the mother of your beautiful clothes neatly placed in their own place, whenever we care for patients even when the mother is inevitable for you through the night, early the next day do for you you like to eat breakfast, wake you up in the patient, but we do, but usually only see the endless nagging, old age, the world’s mother, I really do not know what word to describe this area of our the mother and the words of those complaints, in fact, who could have thought the most beautiful in the world around us, but indifferent, and that is the most beautiful mother love, Mother!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...