My Blog List

Mother's Day mini cupcakes and strawberry flavor of the month at Baked by Melissa in NYC

I stopped by one of the four New York City Baked by Melissa locations and got 3 mini cupcakes for $3. That was Saturday and I started this post Saturday night but time got away from me...sorry, I didn't get this post up in time for them to still be selling the Mother's Day cupcakes, but stay tuned for other holiday specials by signing up for their newsletter at bakedbymelissa.com and follow them on Facebook and . These were good, and I like the filled cupcakes because it's a little surprise in a tiny package!









Through May 31st their flavor of the month is strawberry, as seen below. That one's not filled. It's pretty sweet and I like that the cake is pink (pretty!) and also strawberry-flavored. And...they just opened a fourth location in the Fashion District at 526 7th Avenue between 38th and 39th, in addition to their SoHo, Union Square and Grand Central locations. They also do mail order cupcakes throughout the United States.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...