My Blog List

Meeples & Miniatures – Episode #73



Download Episode 73
Welcome to Episode 73 of the Meeples & Minaitures Podcast.
In this show, I take a look at the new release from Ambush Alley Games & Osprey Publishing; the Force on Force Modern Wargaming Rules and the Road to Baghdad Scenario book.
As well as an in-depth review of the rules, the show contains interviews with Joseph MuCollough from Osprey Publishing, and Shawn & Robbie Carpenter from Ambush Alley Games. We discuss the new rules, how Osprey came to publish them, and what the plans are for the future.
All that, as well as some of the usual chat about what I’ve been gaming in the past few weeks.
It’s a packed show, so you may understand that it’s a bit longer than normal (2:27), but it seems that the majority of you would prefer this as a single download, so here it is.
I had a huge amount of fun producing this particular show – I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...