My Blog List

Keira: 'I'm the worst bridesmaid

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY has branded herself 'the worst bridesmaid in the entire world' following a comedy of errors at her brother's wedding last month.

The actress cut a classy figure in a maroon frock for her pivotal role at older sibling Caleb's nuptials in Glasgow, but Keira confesses it all went pear-shaped when the booze started flowing at the reception.
She ended up ruining her gown and, as a result, is convinced she'll never be asked to be a bridesmaid again.
Speaking on a US chatshow, she said: "I don't normally spill things down myself but every single drink went down that dress.
"Then they had a curry buffet and the curry went all the way down the dress as well.

Accident prone ... Keira Knightley
Accident prone ... Keira Knightley
Getty Images
"Then I went to the toilet and I got it stuck in the door and it ripped it all the way down the back. So I was the worst bridesmaid in the entire world.
"I'm never going to be asked again, but it was a great dress and I had a great night."

Before the frock was ruined ... Keira with the bride-to-be at her brother's wedding
Before the frock was ruined ... Keira with the bride-to-be at her brother's wedding
The screen beauty - who appeared on JIMMY FALLON's chat show last night in a vintage patterned dress - also revealed she had several reservations about her role in Last Night.
The British star plays one half of a couple who are tempted to play away as the monotony of their seven-year marriage begins to kick in.

Classy ... Keira Knightley
Classy ... Keira Knightley
Getty Images

Keira admits she nearly suffered a meltdown when director MASSY TADJEDIN told the actress to play herself in the film, co-starring EVA MENDES.
She said: "It was terrifying. That's the last thing that any actor wants to hear.
"But the director happens to be one of my best friends so she was just like, 'Do that thing that you do.'
"I was like, "No, please don't make me do that,' but I did it in the end."
No idea what that thing that she does is though.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...