My Blog List

Just back from Salute…

Haven’t long got back from Salute 2011…
…just wanted to say a huge ‘Thank You’ to everyone who played ‘The Great ACW Zombie Rally’ – hopefully you all had a great time.
It was fab to meet people who I’ve only shared email and telephone conversations with before, and to meet some of the podcast listeners too…
One confession. Henry and I met up for a few minutes, but by mid-afternoon we were just too tired to record anything together, so a post Salute show is on the cards…hopefully even next week(?).
A side-by-side review of ‘Hail Caesar‘ and ‘Clash of Empires‘ will be out as soon as possible. We will be playing the rules at club and I’ll be gathering opinion over the next few weeks, so look out for this in May. However, I will be talking about 1st impressions in the very near future.
More comments on the show, hopefully with pictures, will follow in the next couple of days…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...