My Blog List

Glenn Beck Calls New My Chemical Romance Song Propaganda!

glenn beck accuses my chemical romance of spreading propaganda in new song
Of course he'd think this!
Glenn Beck has spoken out against My Chemical Romance for their new song Sing, which he's referring to as propaganda!
Here's what he had to rant say about it:
"Pay attention to the lyrics. This is propaganda … it's an anthem saying 'Join us.' How can you and I possibly win against that?"
"You don't have to live by the standards that society has set. You know what is right."
In response to Beck's comments, the band's guitarist Ray Toro tweeted a link to Beck's segment on their song, and he wrote the following:
Mission accomplished
Here's what guitarist Frank Iero tweeted about it:
Yay! F— that dude's face with Obama's birth certificate
Not the most pleasant imagery, but Beck HAD to know that they'd fired back at him.
What do U think about Glenn Beck's comments? Do U think My Chemical Romance is spreading propaganda?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...