My Blog List

Fergie: It was hard missing wedding

FED-up Fergie has spoken for the first time of her sadness at her Royal Wedding snub - confessing: "It was so difficult."

The Duchess of York, 51, was not invited to see Kate and Wills marry at Westminster Abbey, even though her daughters Beatrice and Eugenie were asked.
She revealed how the snub had left her upset during a chat with US talk show queen Oprah Winfrey to be screened in America tonight.
Fergie said: "I was not invited. I chose to go and be in Thailand in a place called Camelia... the jungle embraced me."
She added it "was so difficult because I wanted to be there with my girls - to be getting them dressed and to go as a family.
"Also, it was hard, because the last bride up that aisle was me." Prince Andrew, who Fergie wed at the Abbey in 1986 and divorced a decade later, went with their daughters. The Duchess said she had been in contact with them on the day.

Video: Fergie on wedding snub

Sarah Ferguson tells Oprah about not being invited to royal wedding
Fergie was snubbed after a string of woes that saw her exposed for trying to sell access to Andrew to help clear her £5million debts.
She admitted her actions led to the rejection, saying: "Why would they invite me?
"I felt that I ostracised myself by my behaviour, by the past, that I sort of wore a hair shirt and beat myself up most of the day thinking and regretting. Why have I made so many mistakes?"
But she was full of praise for Kate, who she believes evoked the memory of Princess Diana.
She said: "I think Diana would be so proud of her son. Both of them.
"I really love the feeling that sort of Diana and I both weren't there.
"But I'm here to say how proud she would have been."

Fergie ... 'difficult'
Fergie ... 'difficult'
Wenn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...