My Blog List

Ex-Illis…no longer ‘Ex’

It’s official…Bastion Studios are no longer ‘bust’.
News was posted on the Ex-Illis forums last evening that a new investor has been found for Bastion Studios and that the legal deal has been approved by the Canadian courts.
An official announcement is expected on Thursday, which will detail what changes we can expect to see as the company moves forward.
As to be expected, speculation is rife. However, I think that it’s safe to say that things may well be very different moving forward, and the company has a lot of work to do to restore the confidence of the gaming community.
But I for one am glad that Bastion have emerged from what must have been a very dark and depressing couple of months…
Looks like I will have to finish painting my figures after all…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...