My Blog List

The Donald Strikes Back Against Robert DeNiro

donald trump strikes back against deniro
Somehow, we don't think Robert DeNiro is going to let this get to him.
Over the weekend, DeNiro called out Donald Trump regarding his questioning of Barack Obama's nationality, during an on-stage interview at the Tribeca Film Festival:

"I won't name names, but certain people in the news in the last couple of weeks, just, what are they doing? It's crazy. Go get the facts. It's like a big hustle. It's like being a car salesman. How dare you!"
Here's what The Donald had to say about DeNiro in response:
"Well he’s not the brightest bulb on the planet. I’ve been watching him over the years and I like his acting, but you know in terms of when I watch him doing interviews and various other things, we’re not dealing with Albert Einstein."
More from The Donald about Obama:
"He can say what he wants, but the fact is that this guy has not revealed his birth certificate and a lot of people agree with me.”
As we said before, we're def gonna have to side with DeNiro on this one!
Who do U side with? Team DeNiro or Team Donald?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...