My Blog List

Dionne's sneak peak at new vid

DIONNE BROMFIELD brought a touch of Miami to South London as she shot her new music video.

The clip for Foolin' features the singer, goddaughter of AMY WINEHOUSE, acting out scenes in a nightclub and at a bar - despite only being 15.
And here the youngster takes Sun readers behind-the-scenes on set.
She looks confident and grown up in a series of pretty outfits and coiffed hair-styles.
Dionne says: "There's a pool scene, a bar scene and a scene with me in a mirror box.
"I felt like a guinea pig but it's all good."


Dionne
Growing up fast ... Dionne Bromfield


Video: On set with Dionne Bromfield

WINEHOUSE'S goddaughter gives Sun readers a sneaky look at new video
Dionne was also lucky enough to have a closely-cropped hunk as her love interest.
She said: "He's been playing girls about. In hindsight I don't like Max but I really do.
"I'm really happy with the video.
"It's really cool and edgy. That's what we were going for."
Dionne first shot to fame in 2009 when she released her debut album through Amy's Lioness Records label.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...